Exisiting Studies

How do I make changes to my imaging study?

If changes need to be made to your existing imaging study please contact us at

What issues and events do I need to report to ORI?

  • billing account number changes
  • scheduling cancellations
  • protocol amendments
  • study end

How do I close out my study?

Please notify ORI by email when your study finishes. This helps us serve you better for future research imaging studies.


Indiana Institute for Biomedical Imaging Sciences (IIBIS) | Department of Radiology | 950 West Walnut Street, E124 | Indianapolis, IN 46202 | PHONE: (317) 963-1692 | FAX: (317) 274-8124